Here's the thing. I've been trying to put the way I feel in words for the longest time. I've tried writing it down with a pen on paper but somehow I always hold back. Well, here goes nothing.
Yes, I like you. And yes, I may stalk you a little. But that's just a little case of infatuation. You probably know I'm into you. And for all I know, you laugh about it to your friends because you are obviously way out of my league. But let me tell you this.
If you don't like me. Just tell me.
Don't send me mixed signals. Don't notice me. Don't give me that smile. Don't show the slightest hint of care. Don't be so nice to me and then let everything crash down around me when you start avoiding me. I do notice when you start avoiding me. I'm fragile. I may not look it, but I am. Don't do this to me. However flattering it may be to your ego, don't torture me like this just so you can feel good about yourself.
I'd love to say I'm going to forget you after this post. But I know I won't. I don't get over things that easily. Try as I may, I also won't be able to avoid you the way you are avoiding me. Trust me, I've tried. Distracting myself doesn't work either. I just can't distract myself from you. In fact, you distract me from the things I should be doing.
So what do I do now?