Saturday, September 25, 2010

What you say.

You say I can't take criticism.
You say I should learn to be more open.
You say you're different.
You say you're a better person from going to church.
You say a lot of things.

When in fact, YOU can't take criticism.
Actually, you get angry.
Even when I've tried to put it in the nicest way I know.
Apart from myself, YOU hold grudges longer than anyone else.
You can't see yourself.
I don't understand why you go to church when nothing has changed.
I don't see why I have to follow you just because you want me to.
You can't force religion onto me.
I have faith. But I don't have to go to church to show it.

Sometimes I think I don't want to leave.
But at times like these, I can't wait to leave.

I'm not going to let you ruin my Saturday night.
Nor my Sunday.
I'm going.